Faced with a slowing economy and increasingly fierce local competition, MNCs in China must design more effective strategies to reach their customers and drive profitable growth. With over 700 million internet users, China’s digitalization progress has leapfrogged many developed markets, providing B2B and B2C companies with an opportunity to craft an integrated omni-channel strategy and better engage existing and potential customers.
FSG is hosting a one-hour webinar, Digital Customer Engagement in China: How to Build an Omni-Channel Customer Engagement Strategy, to share findings from our flagship research report. The presentation will cover:
- The five critical trends that are shaping China’s digital landscape
- A three-pronged strategy for driving digital customer engagement
- Case studies on how leading MNCs are capturing opportunities via digital channels
We are offering this webinar at two different times, and registration is open to all. If you’d like to attend, please save your spot for the date of your choosing:
- September 25 at 8:30pm EST (September 26 at 8:30am SGT)
- September 27 at 8:30am EST (September 27 at 8:30pm SGT)
If you have any questions about the webinar, please reach out to us at email@example.com.