A regional management hub is crucial for companies looking to capture opportunities in Latin America. By bringing regional operations closer to the markets, a regional management hub allows multinational companies to better manage market volatility and increases their ability to support local partners and customers, among other benefits.
FSG recently partnered with Enterprise Florida, the principal economic development organization for the state, to produce a white paper that explores this topic in-depth.
This white paper, titled Unlocking Opportunity in Latin America, is divided into six chapters, addressing the macroeconomic environment in Latin America as well as Florida’s advantages as a location for a regional management hub:
1. The evolving opportunity in Latin America
2. Medium- and long-term drivers of opportunity
3. Implications of the Latin America outlook for priority countries and industries
4. Deciding where to place a management hub in Latin America
5. Case studies of Florida-based multinational companies
If you are interested in downloading a complimentary copy of the white paper to learn more, click on the link below.